Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

SHAKIRA concert tour starting in Montreal the 15 of september 2010



YEAH i saw my idol Shakira can you believe . it probably the main event of my summer... yes I`m last minute i know cause the autumn is starting ... in one week :D
I enjoyed every minute of the concert. At first she came ou with a big fushia dress and she was doing a interview, we could barely see her because she was surrounded by journalists. Then she entered the stage and began with slow Spanish song. Then she took the stage back with her rock moves with a more rock tune, wearing black shinny leggings and a gold top. She sang her debut hit Whenever Wherever without shaking it much, it more like a rock version of the song, You could see that she loved to do the thing she does best: perform.
Then she sang a few Spanish songs from her new album , as the Colombian flags where waving in the crowd.
My favorite song was Eyes like yours, where she sings in rabic (the chorus) she did her famous dancing shaking and shaking her famous hips. My dad and I where tripping!!! my god! i was shaking it to! Like i was alone in my house. In this song , a dancers came out dancing tragically to a M Kartoum song, Witch is a poem form Khalil Gibran (says my dad , who knows his lebanese litterature).
We had very good seat, in the very middle, range W , we could se she was little but they had 3 screen. 
In the middle of the show, the décor change as a big big with mask appeared. Lights where reflected on it to make emotions on the face mask change (tears, happiness). I really like her costumes, as she kept it simple. 
She has to dancers who were really complementary to her, dressed in all kind of cultural clothes. 
She did a bit of flamenco like dance, arabic dance with 2 mens playing the `tambours` as she flirted with one.
She was beyond my expectations and more.
As the show goes by, I saw all those people take videos and pictures, so i`m sure they are on the net by then.
The ending was the best part. She wore a brig bubbly chiffons royal blue dress, to sing a slow spanich song, then Hips don`t lie ( I really freaked out on this song) tought he didnt had much place to move, we were clappin and shakin and shouting so loud , as the rest of the crowd. 
My father coudn`t stop thinking about what she said in the begging : I`M HERE TO PLEASE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND .....TONIGHT, I`M ALL YOURS. 
Her voice has really really good, no false note at all. Way to go Shaki!!




MUCH LOVE SHAKIRA.
love this song that i didnt know: I'm loca but you like it!!!
and Calentar too. (witch mean heating) Guess she was heating up, under those spot.
And by the way, i though she was a bit chubby, witch she is not AT ALL. Her muscular belly is just so perfect.
The very last, to end in beauty was WAKA WAKA   yeah yeah!!!! keep shaking girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow ca a lair d etre un mechant party!
    haha cque ton pere a retenu !!

    by the way....les photos du mariage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cest pas moi qui ai prise les plus belles photos.( je suis arrivée en retard de toute facon... mais jai un video. Quand j'aurais le temps je le mettrais sur facebook

    ReplyDelete